Spiritual Heart Silent Meditation Retreats
Unplug, unwind and rest in pure being, supported by teachings from renowned contemplative traditions.
Spiritual Heart 3 and 6-Day Silent Meditation and Yoga Retreats In Bali
The Samyama Spiritual Heart Silent Meditation retreat is a profound experience of silence, self-inquiry, and authentic forms of meditation.
All paths ultimately lead to the same place, and that place is inside of you. It has been there all along.
The only thing you need is the time, support, and inspiration to discover it. Once you do, you never lose that connection.
To return to that place of peace and unconditional love, you simply need to sit quietly in stillness and remember.
Ignite your meditation practice with a 3 or 6 day Spiritual Heart Silent retreat. It may bring about profound insights, and at the least, shift your present experience.
The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.
July 22, 23, 24 – 3 days SOLD OUT
August 3, 4, 5 – 3 days
October 25, 26, 27 – 3 days
November 21, 22, 23 – 3 days
December 26 – 31, 6-day retreat
333 USD for 3 days / 666 USD for 6 days. Includes retreat experience plus 3 plant-based meals per day.
Starting at 444 USD for 4 nights / 777 USD for 7 nights. Includes retreat experience, 3 plant-based meals per day, a shared or private room & airport transfer (one-way)
To book a residential retreat, please send an email to [email protected] to check room availability and to complete enrollment.
About the Offering
The 3-day and 6-day silent meditation retreats are designed to imitate a solitary cave retreat – complete silence and minimal contact with the outside world. The group setting provides the feeling of solidarity yet each individual has ample space to go deeply into their own unique experience. Silence is a luxury and the less you speak, the less your brain has to work. The more the brain slows down, the easier it is to enter into deep states of meditation.
The schedule of the day and of the entire retreat is carefully crafted to guide you slowly into deeper meditation and intimacy with your spiritual heart. The result is not only a deep and nourishing vacation from your thoughts but a practical toolbox. You will learn to use these tools to remember your most natural Self even in the most challenging day-to-day moments.
The Retreat sessions have a certain structure; all sessions build up in a specific direction. Therefore full attendance in silence is highly recommended.
Techniques may include:
- The Self-Enquiry method of Ramana Maharshi
- Practices from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra – one of the central texts of Kashmir Shaivism
- Mindfulness practices from Zen and Tibetan Buddhism
- Walking Meditation
- Contemplation of Sufi wisdom and devotional poetry
- Practices from Christian and Jewish Mystical traditions
- Teachings from Advaita Vedanta; Non-Dual philosophies from the Indian Subcontinent
Retreat packages include:
- 4 (or 7) nights of accommodation at Samyama and/or selected resorts within walking distance from the yoga hall. (Residential package only)
- Access for 30 days to the ONLINE retreat platform.
- 25hrs (or 50 hrs) of YACEP Continuing Education credits.
- Airport transfer from Denpasar (one way)
- 3 detoxifying and nourishing vegan meals per day
- Tea and filtered water (bring your own reusable water bottle)
- 6 – 8 hours of teachings and practices per day including:
- Guided and personal meditation practices
- Hatha yoga asana and pranayama practice
- Inspiring lectures from a wide variety of the world’s mystical and contemplative traditions
- Support of the lead teacher and supporting staff through written communication and Q&A’s.
- 1h therapeutic Balinese massage session
- Additional meals beverages and supplements
We recommend that you bring the following:
• If you want to use your own yoga mat feel free to bring it; otherwise just a sarong to use on the mats at the venue for your own hygiene
• A large scarf/sarong
• Comfortable, cool clothing suitable for yoga sessions
Accommodation Packages, Meals & Prices
Accommodation will be arranged at Samyama and/or selected resorts within walking distance from the yoga hall. There are several options for different budgets to make the retreat accessible and enjoyable for everyone. All packages include 3 meals per day and a 0ne-way airport transfer.
Budget Package: 444 USD for 4 nights / 777 USD for 7 nights: Shared occupancy for 4 people with shared bathroom facilities.
Standard package: 555 USD for 4 nights / 888 USD for 7 nights: Single occupancy in a standard room with shared bathroom facilities.
Comfort package: 666 USD for 4 nights / 999 USD for 7 nights: Single occupancy in a standard room with shared bath, kitchen, and swimming pool.
Luxury package: 855 USD for 4 nights / 1111 USD for 7 nights: Single
occupancy in a standard room with ensuite bathroom, and shared
kitchen, and swimming pool.
See photos and read more about our accommodation options here.
All meals are provided by Samyama Eatery. Healthy vegan dishes are prepared with fresh, local ingredients and superfoods.
Our restaurant will share their love of healthy eating and living throughout the retreat, supporting your practice in a pleasant and tasty way.
During the retreat, we want you to feel good and at ease so you don’t have to think about meal planning.
If you are staying offsite, we recommend that you stay at the center for the entire day.
To support this deep work, we highly recommend that you avoid consuming alcohol or tobacco during these days. Fasting is not recommended unless you have one regular fasting day per week.
Email us at [email protected] to book a room or add additional meals to your package.
This is a sample schedule and is subject to change.
- Days 1 & 5 (8)
- Travel days
- Days 2 – 4 (7)
- 7:30 am – 12:30 pm: Meditation followed by a short break for breakfast. After breakfast a lecture offering philosophical context for the different techniques being introduced. The lecture is followed by a Hatha yoga practice, meditation, and then lunch.
- 12:30pm – 3:00pm: Lunch and break. Enjoy time for rest and quiet reflection
- 3:00pm – 6:30pm: The afternoon will follow a similar schedule of meditation, discourse, and movement. You will have an opportunity to ask questions through written notes.
- 7:00pm: Dinner followed by silent reflection time and/or early bedtime (recommended).
At the end of the final day, we will break the silence with a sharing circle. Sharing is optional. Once the silence is broken the retreat is officially over.