200-Hour 22 Day
MEDITATION & YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN BALI
Dates & Investment
June 19 – July 10 FLASH SALE – 10% OFF!!
July 11 – August 1, 2022 – Only a few spots left! Comfort and non-residential packages
Oct 14 – Nov 4 , 2022
April 2 – 23 , 2023
July 14 – August 3, 2023
Budget shared package: $1777. Single bed in a shared dorm for four, with shared bath.
Budget Private package: $1999. Single/queen bed in a private room with shared bathroom facilities.
Comfort package: $2222. Queen bed in either the villa Mezzanine room or a private cottage with bathroom and kitchenette.
Luxury package: $2555. King bed in a private room with en-suite bathroom in shared villa with pool.
Friends & Family: Sign up as a pair sharing a room/bed and both of you will get 15% off the full course price. Not applicable on early bird price.
Early Bird: Sign up early and receive 10% off the sale price. Early Bird discount is valid up to 6 months before the course starts.
Referrals: Refer someone who signs up for our TTC and receive 10% off of an online course and 5% off of an in-person course in Bali. Be sure to tell your friends to mention you when they contact us.
200 HR YTT in Bali
In addition to your in-person experience, you will have access to our rich online teaching platform for 12 months. This will allow you to have ample time to practice and digest the teachings at your own pace.
The gift of yoga and meditation is so profound that this intensive teacher training course may help you to:
- Become an excellent yoga and meditation teacher
- Feel healthier in your body and mind
- Introduce amazing changes into your life that you didn’t dare to before
- Forget about the world for a while and just listen to your Self
- Discover your purpose in life
- And more…One thing we know from experience; things will never be the same
1 steam sauna/cold plunge session
Dijan is trained in the following areas:
Yoga therapy: After completing an 800h yoga therapist program, she offers private consultations and retreats on an international level relying on yogic techniques, ayurvedic knowledge, and different dietary disciplines.
Meditation: She is initiated in many profound forms of meditation such as mantra, yantra, laya, uccara, vipassana, hridaya, and mindfulness. Meditation is the core of her personal practice and her teaching.
Femininity: She created her holistic and mature synthesis of teachings and techniques from Tantra, Ayurveda, anthropology, and philosophy serving to understand, express, and balance the feminine nature. She is also adding her dance background into this profound work manifesting as the retreat series ‘The Feminine Way.’
Devlin has been teaching since 2006 and contributes her background in pedagogy and her experience with children, special needs, and at-risk populations. After spending two years apprenticing with a reiki master, tantrika, and energy healer, she decided to dive fully into spiritual teachings. In 2016 she began focusing exclusively on teaching hatha yoga, meditation, and sacred feminine arts internationally. She is a co-owner of Samyama, currently based in Bali, and thrilled to be continuing to share the gift of meditation through this Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course all across the world.
Andrea is the founder of Samyama and a Hridaya Meditation teacher. His intention in building Samyama was to create a home for silence and stillness amidst the movement of Ubud.
What makes this TTC special?
A venue created by practitioners for practitioners
Our unique location is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by jungle and rice fields in tropical paradise. We are only a 5 minute drive to town but you will feel far away from the hustle and bustle.
Amazing healthy meals
Carefree, all inclusive packages
You will feel supported with a plant-based diet, designed especially for this journey.
Samyama’s massage therapist, steam sauna, ice bath and other Healing Center perks are available when you need some extra care.
The staff and teachers take pride in the warm family vibe we create, where everyone feels well taken care of.
The Yoga capital of the world
Our curriculum is designed in accordance with Yoga Alliance standards. Upon completion of the course, you will receive accreditation as an RYS 200 hour teacher.
What to Expect
Styles of yoga
Anatomy and physiology
Teaching and professional skills
Philosophy and history
- Sharing circles: We will have weekly sharing circles to support the group during this intensive journey.
- Buddy system: Traveling solo? No worries. You’ll have a built in friend for support and sharing.
- Mentoring system: Each participant will be assigned a teacher they can go to with questions. Your assigned teacher/mentor will schedule a one-on-one meeting for any personal issues that you would rather address in private.
- Evening activities (optional): some fun surprises to blow off some steam, sometimes literally.
We seek a balance of practice, theory and teaching formation in our program. Our Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course aims to help you build a solid self-practice, give you a strong understanding of the metaphysics of yoga/meditation and provide you with the skills to deliver these teachings.
- Concentration techniques
- Mindfulness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Music meditation
- Spiritual heart (Hridaya) meditation
- Classical Tantra: practice with mantra (sacred sound)
- Techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
- Daily yoga and meditation practice
- Pranayama, mudra and bandha practices
- Practical application of purification techniques
- Philosophical basis of yoga: core scriptures such as the bhagavad gita and the yoga sutras of Patanjali; paths of yoga
- Meditation: form, practice and effects of meditation, functioning of the mind from a yogic standpoint
- Tantra: subtle energy structure of our body; pancha maya kosha, chakra system, principles of macrocosm and microcosm; energy and consciousness
- Anatomy, physiology and ayurveda
- Teaching formation component consists of:
- Adjustments/corrections and adaptations as a yoga teacher
- Soft skills: presentation skills, holding space, teaching ethics
- Practical experience: practicum experiences with structured teacher/peer feedback
- Professional development: set-up and marketing of a yoga business
The Samyama Meditation & Yoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training is a 22-day journey divided into four cycles of 6 days with a day off in between each cycle.
- Introductory yoga techniques
- Concentration basics and mindfulness meditation
- Philosophical basis
- Purification techniques
- Subtle energy system in yoga and tantra
- Immersion into anatomy and physiology
- Going deeper into yoga techniques and pranayama
- Creative contemplation
- Movement and music meditation initiations
- Initiation to spiritual heart meditation
- 3-day silent meditation and yoga immersion
- Immersion into Ayurveda
- Teaching formation and professional skills
- Integration of all the immersions
- Advanced techniques
- Classical tantra initiation
- Further techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
- Group study and practice sessions
- 06:30-07:30 Meditation
- 07:30-09:00 Asana (intro to the technique and practice)
- 09:00-10:30 Breakfast break
- 10:30-12:30 Theory
- 12:30-14:30 Lunch break
- 14:30 – 16:00 Theory
- 16:00-16:30 Break
- 16:30-18:30 Asana (intro to the technique and practice)
- 18:30 Dinner followed by free time/optional evening activities
Occasional evening activities (optional)
- Ice bath and steam sessions
- Bhajan (Devotional Singing)
- Contact Improvisation
- Open mic jams