ONLINE MEDITATION & YOGA TEACHER
Full Accreditation and Certification by the internationally recognized Yoga Alliance
Dates & Investment
Flexible dates. You can start at any time!
Sale Price: 750 USD
Friends & Family: Sign up as a pair or more and all of you will get 15% off the sale price.
Referrals: Refer someone who signs up for our TTC and receive 10% off of an online course and 5% off of an in-person course in Bali. Be sure to tell your friends to mention you when they contact us
There’s so much more in this course than the value of money. The teachers put all of their heart into this course and it warms my heart and soul to see and feel that.
Your Samyama Family
We welcome you with open arms to join our virtual Samyama family. We share this space with over one hundred practitioners, teachers, and lovers of non-duality spanning more than 30 countries. Thank you for showing up for your growth.
Samyama team has Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers and Continuing Education Providers accredited by Yoga Alliance at the highest level. Instructors include an IAYT certified yoga therapist, a classical tantra instructor with the highest level of empowerment and teachers with decades of genuine self-practice.
We care about the deep need to belong to a community where you can create authentic and lasting connections. What better way to connect than through the journey of self-discovery, supported by traditional Hatha, Tantra, Kundalini, Yin, Bhakti, Raja, and Karma Yoga.
Samyama team became a family to myself and my classmates. The information and knowledge I have received from them is a blessing I will carry for the rest of my life 🙏 10/10 experience. – Tawny, Canada
Dijan is trained in the following areas:
Yoga therapy: After completing an 800h yoga therapist program, she offers private consultations and retreats on an international level relying on yogic techniques, ayurvedic knowledge, and different dietary disciplines.
Meditation: She is initiated in many profound forms of meditation such as mantra, yantra, laya, uccara, vipassana, hridaya, and mindfulness. Meditation is the core of her personal practice and her teaching.
Femininity: She created her holistic and mature synthesis of teachings and techniques from Tantra, Ayurveda, anthropology, and philosophy serving to understand, express, and balance the feminine nature. She is also adding her dance background into this profound work manifesting as the retreat series ‘The Feminine Way.’
Devlin is a musician, a practitioner, and a teacher. She was first introduced to a simple Thich Nhat Hanh meditation at the age of 12 and has been on a long and winding road to the Self ever since. Devlin is passionate about the link between art and heart and worked for many years bringing performing arts and mindfulness education to under-served communities in New York City. She is a strong believer in the power of meditation for liberating ourselves from unconscious conditioned patterns. Once these no longer hold us back, we can realize the true nature of our hearts and act with kindness, compassion, and ease for the good of all beings and the planet.
Devlin has been teaching since 2006 and contributes her background in pedagogy and her experience with children, special needs, and at-risk populations. After spending two years apprenticing with a reiki master, tantrika, and energy healer, she decided to dive fully into spiritual teachings. In 2016 she began focusing exclusively on teaching hatha yoga, meditation, and sacred feminine arts internationally. She is a co-owner of Samyama, currently based in Bali, and thrilled to be continuing to share the gift of meditation through this Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course all across the world.
Andrea is the founder of Samyama and a Hridaya Meditation teacher. His intention in building Samyama was to create a home for silence and stillness amidst the movement of Ubud.
- Self-paced study in the comfort of your home with outstanding teachers who live their practice.
- Live transmission in the form of monthly sharing circles, Q&A’s, and synced meditations during retreat.
- One-on-one attention and ongoing mentoring from our team
- Yoga Alliance accreditation
The teachers are so knowledgeable, and approachable and truly live their practise. It is impossible for this course not to inspire you, change you, and motivate you to be the best yogi and teacher that you can be.
– Courtney, Ireland
12 months access to a premium teaching platform
Monthly live Q&A and sharing circles via Zoom
3 day guided silent meditation retreat with synchronized meditations
Interactive Q&A forum
The invitation to join us in Bali
* We will deduce the online course fee from the total live course amount if you would like to repeat in Bali at our center.
The Samyama 200hr Online Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course has two important components.
1. The Live Component: We meet regularly throughout the year to create ongoing connections with our peers and instructors. This includes monthly sharing circles, Q&A’s, synchronized meditations during our 3-day silent meditation retreats, practicums with your buddy, feedback from instructors and mentoring. Participation in the live sharing circles is up to you – but you do need to sync with one of the Silent Meditation Retreats happening almost monthly. Please inquire for dates.
Hours of the synced live sessions will be chosen according to geographical distribution to best accommodate all participants. All live sessions will be recorded and uploaded to our trusted course platform. Each live sharing circle will be approximately 90 minutes long. Synced meditations will be approximately 1 hour.
If any questions come up during your practices, we will be available in our private forum. This is also a great way to interact with other students and instructors.
2. The Recorded Component: As soon as you sign up, you will be enrolled in our online platform where you may begin your studies at your own pace. You will have one full year to complete the material. During this year you will be required to participate in one of the 3-day retreats, and complete all practicums at the time that suits you best.
Doing the course online from the comfort of my home was a unique and beneficial experience. It has made it easier to begin integrating these practices into my life and continue self-study. It has also made me excited to do a 300hr YTT in the future with Samyama – hopefully in person! – Teresa, USA
Get a Free Preview
Check out our trainers and their teaching style by enrolling in our free taster course.
You will gain access to two theory/philosophy lectures, two yoga asana classes and one guided meditation. In addition, you will get to experience the flow of the platform we use for the course.
This school gave me everything I needed, from knowledge, to support and energy. I found myself, and I can’t wait to learn more. I miss the team everyday.
Our aim is to set you up for success in your practice, your career and your life.
Follow this roadmap and grow beyond your boundaries!
Fill out the application form. Send it to us along with any questions or a request to speak with someone from our team.
Take the leap and sign up!
Complete the training in your own pace with the guidance of your mentor and the support of the group.
Live an empowered life as a confident teacher, a mindful practitioner, and a member of our worldwide Samyama community.
What to Expect
Throughout the course you will be taken into the depths of different and potent meditation techniques by our empowered teachers. Daily practice of each technique will help you discover which form of meditation works best for you, and give you the ability to guide your future students. Perhaps the most meaningful of these initiations is a 3-day silent meditation retreat based in non-dual practices and the revelation of the spiritual heart.
Styles of yoga
You will be trained in major, classical poses of hatha yoga obtaining a thorough understanding of their physical, energetic, emotional, mental and spiritual effects. Additionally, MYTTC focuses on vinyasa, restorative, and yin practices of yoga with a great emphasis on tantra yoga addressing the subtle energetic and spiritual effects of our practice.
Anatomy, Physiology & Ayurveda
We want you to have a good understanding of the anatomy and physiology of our bodies without getting overwhelmed by medical words alone. Our expert teachers will create immersions into anatomy, physiology and Ayurveda – the sister science of yoga – for you to explore yoga`s effects and functioning in our being from a scientific perspective.
We will teach selected techniques from the shat karma kriya system. This will assist your body in the purification processes that occur during intensive yoga and meditation practice. These techniques are gems that you will want to share with your students.
Teaching and professional skills
We love sharing our passion for this path. We want you to develop all of the required teaching skills; from making adjustments/corrections, to giving effective discourses to tuning into the needs of the individual and the group. We would also like to broaden your vision on how to make teaching yoga and meditation your profession.
Philosophy and history
Besides the core texts of yoga philosophy such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita, we will introduce tantric texts such as the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, teachings from Advaita Vedanta and more. There are so many beautiful and accessible texts that inform and inspire our practices, both on and off the mat.
We seek a balance of practice, theory and teaching formation in our program. Our Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course aims to help you build a solid self-practice, give you a strong understanding of the metaphysics of yoga/meditation and provide you with the skills to deliver these teachings.
Initiation to the following meditation techniques
- Concentration techniques
- Mindfulness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Music meditation
- Spiritual heart (Hridaya) meditation
- Classical Tantra: practice with mantra (sacred sound)
- Techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
Daily yoga and meditation practices including pranayama, mudra and bandha.
Practical application of purification techniques.
- Philosophical basis of yoga: core scriptures such as the bhagavad gita and the yoga sutras of Patanjali; paths of yoga
- Meditation: form, practice and effects of meditation, functioning of the mind from a yogic standpoint
- Tantra: subtle energy structure of our body; pancha maya kosha, chakra system, principles of macrocosm and microcosm; energy and consciousness
- Anatomy, physiology and ayurveda
- Teaching formation component consists of:
- Adjustments/corrections and adaptations as a yoga teacher
- Soft skills: presentation skills, holding space, teaching ethics
- Practical experience: practicum experiences with structured teacher/peer feedback
- Professional development: set-up and marketing of a yoga business
Each ‘week’ can be considered like a module with different themes and content. Though the material does not need to be completed within one week, there is a sequential nature to the course as concepts build upon each other.
- Introductory yoga techniques
- Dhyana – Concentration techniques and mindfulness meditation
- Philosophical foundations
- Subtle energy system in yoga and tantra
- Immersion into physiology
- Going deeper into yoga techniques, pranayama and the subtle body
- Creative contemplation
- Movement and music meditation initiations
- Purification techniques
- Teaching methodology
- Immersion into Ayurveda
- Initiation to spiritual heart meditation
- 3-day silent meditation retreat
- Experiential teaching formation through practicums – leading an asana practice
- Immersion into anatomy
- Integration of all the immersions
- Advanced techniques
- Classical tantra initiation
- Further techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
- Meditation teaching practicums
- Yogic lifestyle and career
- Review of recordings, self-study and practice
- Final Exam and certification
Below we offer a suggested daily flow if you want an intensive experience. However, you will find your own routine best suited to you.
Morning Meditation and Asana Practice
Lunch Break and rest or catch up on lectures/reading
Afternoon Lectures and Meditation
Afternoon/Evening Asana Practice
Dinner Break and rest or catch up on lectures/reading.