200 hour 15 day
IMMERSION: MEDITATION & YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Dates & Investment
June 26 – July 10, 2022
July 17 – August 1, 2022
October 20 – Nov 4 , 2022
Non-residential: $1444 USD
Budget shared package: $1555. Single bed in a shared dorm for four, with shared bath.
Budget Private package: $1777. Single/queen bed in a private room with shared bathroom facilities.
Comfort package: $1999. Queen bed in either the villa Mezzanine room or a private cottage with bathroom and kitchenette.
Luxury package: $2222. King bed in a private room with en-suite bathroom in shared villa with pool.
Friends & Family: Sign up as a pair sharing a room/bed and both of you will get 15% off the full course price. Not applicable on early bird price.
Early Bird: Sign up early and receive 10% off the sale price. Early Bird discount is valid up to 6 months before the course starts.
Referrals: Refer someone who signs up for our TTC and receive 10% off of an online course and 5% off of an in-person course in Bali. Be sure to tell your friends to mention you when they contact us.
Your Samyama Family
Samyama team has Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers and Continuing Education Providers accredited by Yoga Alliance at the highest level. Instructors include an IAYT certified yoga therapist, a classical tantra instructor with the highest level of empowerment and teachers with decades of genuine self-practice.
We care about the deep need to belong to a community where you can create authentic and lasting connections. What better way to connect than through the journey of self-discovery, supported by traditional Hatha, Tantra, Kundalini, Yin, Bhakti, Raja, and Karma Yoga.
Samyama team became a family to myself and my classmates. The information and knowledge I have received from them is a blessing I will carry for the rest of my life 🙏 10/10 experience. – Tawny, Canada
Dijan is trained in the following areas:
Yoga therapy: After completing an 800h yoga therapist program, she offers private consultations and retreats on an international level relying on yogic techniques, ayurvedic knowledge, and different dietary disciplines.
Meditation: She is initiated in many profound forms of meditation such as mantra, yantra, laya, uccara, vipassana, hridaya, and mindfulness. Meditation is the core of her personal practice and her teaching.
Femininity: She created her holistic and mature synthesis of teachings and techniques from Tantra, Ayurveda, anthropology, and philosophy serving to understand, express, and balance the feminine nature. She is also adding her dance background into this profound work manifesting as the retreat series ‘The Feminine Way.’
Devlin has been teaching since 2006 and contributes her background in pedagogy and her experience with children, special needs, and at-risk populations. After spending two years apprenticing with a reiki master, tantrika, and energy healer, she decided to dive fully into spiritual teachings. In 2016 she began focusing exclusively on teaching hatha yoga, meditation, and sacred feminine arts internationally. She is a co-owner of Samyama, currently based in Bali, and thrilled to be continuing to share the gift of meditation through this Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course all across the world.
Andrea is the founder of Samyama and a Hridaya Meditation teacher. His intention in building Samyama was to create a home for silence and stillness amidst the movement of Ubud.
15 day Immersion in magical Bali
- Self-paced study in the comfort of your home with outstanding teachers who live their practice.
- Live transmission in the form of monthly sharing circles
- One-on-one attention and ongoing mentoring from our team
- Yoga Alliance accreditation
The teachers are so knowledgeable, and approachable and truly live their practise. It is impossible for this course not to inspire you, change you, and motivate you to be the best yogi and teacher that you can be.
– Courtney, Ireland
The Samyama 200hr Immersion Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course has two important components.
- The Live Component: We meet in Bali for the purposes of live transmission during our outstanding silent retreat with a full day program and a classical tantra immersion of 3 days whereas other days will be more relaxed to give enough time for practicum preparation, rest and connection.
In addition to the Bali experience we hold monthly student/alumni sharing circles via zoom which are optional but highly rewarding in terms of community building and inspiration.
You will also have 3 mentoring sessions with our team on zoom during the course of your online studies.
- The Recorded Component: As soon as you sign up, you will be enrolled in our online platform where you may begin your studies at your own pace. You will have one full year to complete the material. The theory component of the course is mostly covered on this teaching platform, which has an interactive component for Q&A`s that we respond to on a daily basis.
Get a Free Preview
You will gain access to two theory/philosophy lectures, two yoga asana classes and one guided meditation. In addition, you will get to experience the flow of the platform we use for the course.
What to Expect
Styles of yoga
Anatomy, Physiology & Ayurveda
Teaching and professional skills
Philosophy and history
We seek a balance of practice, theory and teaching formation in our program. Our Meditation & Yoga Teacher Training Course aims to help you build a solid self-practice, give you a strong understanding of the metaphysics of yoga/meditation and provide you with the skills to deliver these teachings.
- Concentration techniques
- Mindfulness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Music meditation
- Spiritual heart (Hridaya) meditation
- Classical Tantra: practice with mantra (sacred sound)
- Techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
Daily yoga and meditation practices including pranayama, mudra and bandha.
Practical application of purification techniques.
- Philosophical basis of yoga: core scriptures such as the bhagavad gita and the yoga sutras of Patanjali; paths of yoga
- Meditation: form, practice and effects of meditation, functioning of the mind from a yogic standpoint
- Tantra: subtle energy structure of our body; pancha maya kosha, chakra system, principles of macrocosm and microcosm; energy and consciousness
- Anatomy, physiology and ayurveda
- Teaching formation component consists of:
- Adjustments/corrections and adaptations as a yoga teacher
- Soft skills: presentation skills, holding space, teaching ethics
- Practical experience: practicum experiences with structured teacher/peer feedback
- Professional development: set-up and marketing of a yoga business
- Introductory yoga techniques
- Dhyana – Concentration techniques and mindfulness meditation
- Philosophical foundations
- Subtle energy system in yoga and tantra
- Immersion into physiology
- Going deeper into yoga techniques, pranayama and the subtle body
- Creative contemplation
- Movement and music meditation initiations
- Purification techniques
- Teaching methodology
- Immersion into Ayurveda
- Initiation to spiritual heart meditation
- 3-day silent meditation retreat
- Experiential teaching formation through practicums – leading an asana practice
- Immersion into anatomy
- Integration of all the immersions
- Advanced techniques
- Classical tantra initiation
- Further techniques from Kashmiri Shaivism
- Meditation teaching practicums
- Yogic lifestyle and career
- Review of recordings, self-study and practice
- Final Exam and certification
Morning Meditation and Asana Practice
Lunch Break and rest or catch up on lectures/reading
Afternoon Lectures and Meditation
Afternoon/Evening Asana Practice
Dinner Break and rest or catch up on lectures/reading.